When you visit and interact with our websites, communicate or otherwise contact us, we may collect, use, and process information relating to you (“Personal Data”).
Responsible IMS Technologies AS.
IMS Technologies AS is the controller of your Personal Data and responsible for its processing. Please see the “Contacting us” section below for our contact information and the contact details of our data protection officer.
Purposes for which we process Personal Data
We collect and process Personal Data for a variety of purposes, including:
Your name and contact details to provide you with information about our products, manage your registration and attendance at our events, provide you with customer support, or when we otherwise communicate with you.
The processing of device and usage data collected via cookies or similar technical means to improve and customize our websites and to guarantee their security and continued proper functioning.
To display personalized advertisements to you, and to send you marketing communications about us and our products and services.
Your billing information to complete transactions with you when purchasing our products or services.
To comply with our legal obligations under applicable laws and cooperate with public and government authorities.
We only collect and process your Personal Data to the extent it is necessary for fulfilling these purposes and where we can rely on a legal ground for such processing. Where required, we will ask you for your prior consent.
International transfer of Personal Data.
To facilitate our business practices, your Personal Data may be collected, transferred to and stored by us in Norway and by our affiliates in other countries where we operate, including countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). We have implemented safeguards to ensure an adequate level of data protection where your Personal Data is transferred to countries outside the EEA such as standard contractual clauses for the transfer of Personal Data as approved by the European Commission (Art. 46 GDPR).
Your rights relating to your Personal Data:
- You have certain rights regarding your Personal Data, subject to applicable data protection laws, including the following:
- to access your Personal Data held by us (right to access);
- to rectify inaccurate Personal Data and ensure it is complete (right to rectification);
- to erase/delete your Personal Data to the extent permitted by other legal obligations (right to erasure; the right to be forgotten);
- to restrict our processing of your Personal Data (right to the restriction of processing);
- to transfer your Personal Data to another controller to the extent possible (right to data portability);
- to object to any processing of your Personal Data carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests (right to object). Where we process your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, you can exercise your right to object at any time to such processing without having to provide any specific reason for such objection.
- not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects (“Automated Decision-Making”); Automated Decision-Making currently does not take place on our websites.
- to the extent we base the collection, processing and sharing of your Personal Data on your consent, to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on such consent before its withdrawal.
To exercise your rights regarding your Personal Data, or if you have questions regarding our privacy practices, mail us at:
IMS GROUP AS
Kranveien 60 H | NO-4950 RISØR |Norway
If you believe that we have not been able to assist with your complaint or concern, and you are located in the EEA, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.